Search form

How sell my Animation TV series

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
How sell my Animation TV series

Hi to all, we are An animation company with 15 years expreince, we produce 3D TV seires Animation, now we produce 2 seires

Happyland 13 episode and per episoce 11 min,

Pasta Family 12 episode and per Episode 2min,

now we wanna sell them , can u help me and tell me how we can sell them,

best regsrds

BlueCrow

Prices vary widely for new

Prices vary widely for new properties based upon popularity of the property involved, the production costs budgeted to produce the series, and (if the property continues into later seasons/series) how well the show does in ratings and with advertisers. Pre-existing programs being syndicated to a new television network tend to be sold based upon the popularity of the property and how many episodes are present in the show's syndication package. This is why most animated programs tend to try to make it up to 65 episodes total, and then are cancelled afterwards. With 65 episodes, a syndicator can program one episode per weekday with four reruns per year, and the prices tend not to go up if more episodes are made.

To successfully sell your

To successfully sell your Animation TV series, you can follow these steps,

1. Develop a compelling pitch: Start by crafting a concise and captivating pitch that clearly communicates the unique selling points of your Animation TV series. Highlight any aspects related to "product animation," such as its ability to showcase products effectively or create engaging visuals for promotional purposes.
  2. Create a concept package: Put together a comprehensive concept package that includes key elements of your series, such as character designs, storyboards, episode synopses, and a sample script. Emphasize the value of "product animation" in enhancing the presentation and promotion of products or brands within the series.
  3. Produce a pilot episode: Consider producing a high-quality pilot episode to showcase the potential of your Animation TV series. Make sure to incorporate "product animation" elements in this episode, demonstrating how your series can effectively integrate products and brand messaging into the animation.
  4. Build a professional portfolio: Compile a portfolio that showcases your previous work in animation, specifically highlighting any projects that involve "product animation." This will help potential buyers or investors understand your experience and expertise in the field.
  5. Attend industry events and festivals: Participate in animation industry events, conferences, and festivals where you can network with professionals, pitch your series, and meet potential buyers or collaborators. Seek out events or forums specifically focused on "product animation" or those attended by companies interested in such content.
  6. Approach production companies and studios: Research and identify production companies and studios that specialize in animation, particularly those that have experience in "product animation." Reach out to them directly, sharing your concept package, pilot episode, and portfolio, and highlight the potential benefits your series offers in terms of "product animation."
  7. Utilize online platforms: Leverage online platforms such as animation marketplaces, production forums, and social media channels to showcase your work, connect with industry professionals, and generate interest in your Animation TV series. Consider optimizing your online presence by using the keyword "product animation" in your profiles, posts, and descriptions.
  8. Collaborate with brands or agencies: Reach out to brands, marketing agencies, or advertising firms that may be interested in incorporating "product animation" into their promotional campaigns. Highlight the potential for brand integration within your series and the benefits it can offer in terms of exposure and engagement.
  9. Seek funding or distribution partners: Explore funding opportunities through grants, crowdfunding platforms, or partnerships with production companies. Seek out distributors or streaming platforms that focus on animation content, with a specific interest in "product animation," as they may be more inclined to support and promote your series.
  10. Protect your intellectual property: Prior to any discussions or sharing of materials, take appropriate steps to protect your intellectual property by registering copyrights and considering non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) when necessary. This ensures that your ideas and creative work remain secure throughout the selling process.

Remember, selling an Animation TV series requires persistence, networking, and effective communication. By incorporating the keyword "product animation" in your pitch, materials, and targeted approach, you can attract the attention of potential buyers and investors interested in this specific aspect of your series.

hello

hello

Applications always

Applications always complement devices if they are made with high quality. I love making video and always look for good and fresh ideas for it that will improve the work on it. I found an interesting blog https://gyre.pro/blog/-creative-video-ideas-for-church-digital-ministry For me it was a discovery, I liked a lot of ideas from his list, I advise you to take a look.