Search form

Warlock & Imp, An adventure within World of Warcraft

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Warlock & Imp, An adventure within World of Warcraft

Looking for an animator for a flash seires.
It's about a Warlock and his Imp, which is also their names. They basically travell azeroth trying to find a large volcano with a nice entrance on the side where they can throw a ring in from an apropriate edge.
Warlock is mostly childish and don't think things through.
Imp is the opposite type.

I'm not sure what more to write.. If noone answers I would stress with writing this for nothing :P

I've written the first episode.

Ask your questions if this isn't clear enough for you :)

P.S: A comedy, just incase you didn't understand.

You're probably get yourself in trouble for both the warcraft thing and the travelling for throwing a ring into a volcano thing. You might get away with the latter if you only leave out those giant walking and talking trees...

Good thing I'm not using the trees then.

if its satire you can to many things by changing names and situations around a little here and there. But you still want to know a lawyer. :D

Happy Trails,
Eric HEdman

animation-story-design-art

lol ;)

I'm not thinking of making any money on this.
If I remember right this was a non-profit forum :confused:

Oh, well.. Since noone wanna animate n stuff I'll have to do it myself.
DAMN, that's boring.

lol ;)

I'm not thinking of making any money on this.
If I remember right this was a non-profit forum :confused:

Oh, well.. Since noone wanna animate n stuff I'll have to do it myself.
DAMN, that's boring.

Hi Nickle,

This discussion forum is but one component of The Animation Co-op, a non-profit organization which facilitates independent animation production. Those productions may be for profit or not, depending on the aspirations of the creators/producers.

The heart of the Co-op is not here, but HERE:
http://www.animationcoop.org/ :cool:

If you like, you should post your project to the Co-op's online project database, and we'll send notification to our exclusive mailing list of over 700 independent artists and animators.

Kevin & Moon
Co-founders
The Animation Co-op
http://www.animationcoop.org/

[I]Kevin Geiger
Director & Co-founder
The Animation Co-op
http://www.animationcoop.org/[/I]

Ok, thank you Kevin.

I'll check it out.

Discuss the Warlock class and

Discuss the Warlock class and the unique dynamic with the Imp pet in WoW. Encourage sharing experiences, strategies, or seeking advice on maximizing the Warlock-Imp partnership.

Enhance your PvP success with WowVendor's specialized services. From boosting your Battlegrounds rating to achieving victories in RBGs, wow vendor covers all aspects of wow arena boost. Elevate your Arena battles with confidence, knowing that WowVendor adapts to your character and playstyle. Explore their range of PvP offerings and experience a new level of success in World of Warcraft. WowVendor is your partner for conquering PvP challenges efficiently and effectively.

I'm a warlock player. I've

I'm a warlock player. I've been playing as a warlock since I started playing the game in 2011.

When I first started playing WOW, at the end of the Cataclysm, I remember that DPS was always ranked last during dungeon leveling. Maybe it's my lack of experience, but everything changed after MoP came. I always top the DGS and hero DPS rankings.

I also played a warlock in classic, but now I'm stuck. Should I continue to be a warlock in Cata, or should I roll back to another profession until the end of Kata? Need WoW Cata classic gold to level up.

After some research, Cataclysm appears to be the downfall of the Warlock class, and perhaps one of the worst expansions.

So I wanted to see what other warlocks have to say, will you be entering Cata Classic as a warlock or will you be signing up again?